Pool MaintenanceTechnician: The largest swimming pool franchising company in the US, ASP of Albany, GA, is currently hiring. This position will provide pool cleaning and maintenance to customer accounts. This is a great opportunity to become part of a team, and to work within the swimming pool business.
- Manage multiple routes, with many pools per week, conducting weekly maintenance, performing repairs and other general duties.
- Helping with other areas in company(renovations/service).
- Communicate effectively to build trust and ensure retention with customer base.
Education: High school degree preferred; Certified Pool Operator preferred.
Qualifications: 1+ years of pool service and maintenance experience preferred, will train right candidate that needs experience in pools but has other intangibles.
- Must have attention to detail and neat appearance.
- Ability to comfortably lift and carry 50 pounds, perhaps multiple times in a day, and, at times, lift and carry 100 pounds
- Conduct regular pool maintenance (test and maintain water quality, adjust pool chlorination, clean filters and back wash, brush and vacuum pools, clean tile, pressure washing decking and pool areas, etc.,)
- Position will be somewhat part time to start/train and will become a utility position(help other departments in service/renovations) to gain additional hours. This is a year round position.
- Knowledge of electrical/plumbing helpful.
Compensation: Compensation is negotiable based on experience. Company provided vehicle and cell phone for business use.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; driving record will need to be acceptable to our insurance company, which generally requires less than 6 points within the past 5 years with no major offenses (DUI, reckless/negligent driving, hit & run, etc.)
- Must pass a criminal background check
- No illegal drug use (must be able to pass a drug test and be subject to random drug testing)
- Reasonable proximity to workplace. Can handle working in extreme temps(hot and cold).
Interested parties must call 877-633-1050 to take the next step. Do not contact the company directly.